House tour, eight months in...

Just thought I would post some scenes from around our home. I have borrowed my Father-in-Law's fancier camera for a while, and am playing around with shots. I am also keen to use it to document a project I'm working on at the minute- more will be revealed soon.
As I get more and more back into the work swing of things (after having Juno eight months ago now), it's apparent that I am going to be working on several projects at one time. Not just solely making my own work, but printing for others, in a technical role, and designing and printing bespoke stationery.
I'm still going to keep posting it all here, as Birds and Words evolves into a cap for all the strands of my artistic endeavors.
As you may have seen here, one of my prints was recently featured in Good Homes Magazine, so I thought it quite fitting to show you round my good home!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment